We also explain the policy on the data we collect when you visit the Platform.
The company responsible for personal data is FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency is a travel and tourism agency, Travel Agency owned by FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency EIRL, registered with the Unique Tax Registry (RUC) No.: 20608414372, we are registered as legal domicile at APV Los Jardines U – 9, district of Santiago – of the City of Cusco. Email address: email@example.com, Contact phone: +51 922572478.
2. Legal basis for data processing:
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with Us.
3. Personal information we collect:
To reserve a tourist package that we offer, we will request information such as name, nationality and ID or passport.
When you visit or use our Services, we record data such as the frequency of use, the dates and times in which you access the FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency services, when you view or click on specific content, your preferences or tourist interests. We use login logs, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and record your use of FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency.
We receive information through other platforms, such as if you register through Facebook or similar technologies. This could include personal text or images available on the external page.
Likewise, we inform you that you have a telephone number to communicate directly with us.
The collection and processing of your personal data is legitimized by the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with this company. In this sense, we will keep your personal data as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and is legally established.
FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency, as the person responsible for the Treatment, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the provision of intermediation services in the hiring of our suppliers of the trips object of the same, as well as to attend to and resolve any request, claim or query subsequent to said contracting.
2. Contact the User via email in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, including security updates of the Platform, whenever necessary or reasonable for its execution.
3. Contact the User via email, by phone call or WhatsApp, to manage the contracted tourist services or attend to the requests or requests made by the User through the customer service channels available at FLY CUSCO Perú Agencia de Viajes, by For example, if you later have problems completing the purchase, we will call or write you an email to contact you in a personalized way and help you book your tourist trip.
4. We also use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you. For example, generating statistics about our users, the number of impressions or clicks on a specific tourist offer or the demographic distribution of visitors
As part of the FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency service, you may use personal data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through emails or other electronic means of your own or of third-party collaborators.
In order to improve the service we provide you, we inform you that the personal data related to your purchases, interests and preferences may be used by FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency for analysis purposes, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, surveys of quality and improvement of the interaction with our clients.
If you do not wish to receive certain communications by email, simply access the “My subscriptions” section of the “Private area” section and uncheck the items from which you wish to unsubscribe.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions that we provide in each communication.
6. Data retention period:
We will keep your personal data as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and is legally established.
7. Recipients of the data:
• Service providers – to provide services on our behalf or to assist us with the services we provide to you. For example, to our suppliers of the trips in question, so that they can provide you with the products and/or services that you have contracted, that is, to the train company, entities that provide you with the entrance tickets, to the reserved hotel , to the car rental company that you have contracted through our website, tour guide, etc.
The data required from the User will be those necessary for the functions required by the FLY CUSCO Peru Travel Agency Website and the tourist services contracted here, without these being available to any third party not advertised on the Website, unless expressly authorized by the User.
8. Data protection rights:
As data controllers, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. At any time you may exercise the following rights:
1. a) Right of Access. You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and full information about the processing.
1. b) Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
1. c) Right of suppression. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the event that the treatment is illegal or the purpose that motivated its treatment or collection has disappeared.
1. d) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of the treatment in the event that it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data is contested.
1. e) Right of opposition. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when its purpose is direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
1. f) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your consent. explicit consent. consent.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose of the collection and processing of your personal data that we carry out, the Right to portability is not applicable.
9. Information about cookies: