We also explain the policy on the data we collect when you visit the Platform.
The company responsible for the personal data is FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency is a travel and tourism agency, Travel Agency owned by FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency E.I.R.L, registered with Unique Taxpayer Registry Number (RUC) N°: 20608414372, we are located in A.P.V Los Jardines U – 9, district of Santiago – of the City of Cusco. Email address: email@example.com, Contact phone: +51 922572478.
2. Legal basis for processing the data:
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with Us.
3. Personal information we collect:
To book a tourist package that we offer, we will request information such as name, nationality and ID or passport.
When you visit or use our Services, we record data such as the frequency of use, the dates and times you access I FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency services, when you view or click on specific content, your preferences or tourist interests. We use login logs, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and record your use of FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency.
We receive information through other platforms such as if you register through Facebook or similar technologies. This could include personal text or images available on the external page.
Likewise, we inform you that you have a telephone number to communicate directly with us.
The collection and processing of your personal data is legitimized by the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with this company. In this sense, we will keep your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and that which is legally established.
FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency, as the Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. The development, compliance and execution of the contract for the provision of mediation services in the contracting of our suppliers of the trips involved, as well as to attend to and resolve any request, claim or query subsequent to said contracting.
2. Contact the User via email in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, including security updates of the Platform, whenever necessary or reasonable for its execution.
3. Contact the User via email, by phone call or WhatsApp, to manage the contracted tourist services or attend to the requests or requests made by the User through the customer service channels available at FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency, For example, if you later have problems completing the purchase, we will call you or write you an email to contact you in a personalized way and help you book your tourist trip.
4. We also use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you. For example, generating statistics about our users, the number of impressions or clicks on a specific tourist offer or the demographic distribution of visitors
As part of the FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency service, you may use personal data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through emails or other electronic means of our own or third-party collaborators.
In order to improve the service we provide you, we inform you that the personal data related to your purchases, interests and preferences may be used by FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency for analysis purposes, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of the interaction with our clients.
If you do not want to receive certain communications by email, simply access the “My Subscriptions” section in the “Private Area” section and uncheck the items you wish to unsubscribe from.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions that we provide you in each communication.
6. Data retention period:
We will keep your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and that which is legally established.
7. Recipients of the data:
• Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to assist us with the services we provide to you. For example, to our suppliers of the trips involved, so that they can provide you with the products and/or provide you with the services that you have contracted, that is, to the train company, entities that provide the entrance tickets, to the booked hotel, to the car rental company that you have contracted through our website, tour guide, etc.
The data required from the User will be those necessary for the functions required by the FLYCUSCO Peru Travel Agency Website and the tourist services contracted here, without these being available to any third party not advertised on the Web, unless expressly authorized by the User.
8. Data protection rights:
As data controllers, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
1. a) Right of Access. You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and full information about the processing.
1. b) Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information being processed.
1. c) Right of suppression. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the event that the treatment is illegal or the purpose that motivated its treatment or collection has disappeared.
1. d) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of the treatment in the event that it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
1. e) Right of opposition. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when its purpose is direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
1. f) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose of the collection and processing of your personal data that we do, the Right to portability is not applicable.
9. Information about cookies: